10 questions

1) Why did you choose A Level Media Studies?
I chose it media studies because it interested me due to the content and I want to learn more about film. I also want to work in the creative industry in the future.

2) Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)?
I did not take media studies.

4) What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media?
I hope to achieve a B or higher

5) What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work?
I haven't decided on what exactly I want to do after A levels but hopefully a university.

6) What do you think the biggest MEDIA story of 2023 has been and why?
Probably the live action Barbie movie as it gained a lot of attention worldwide and everyone was talking about it which made it the highest grossing movie of 2023. It also made everyone attend the cinemas wearing pink clothing to match the whole barbie colour scheme.

7) What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?
Mostly social media.

8) What was the last film you watched?
A Disney movie with my cousin called the invisible sister, quite boring.

9) What is your favourite ever TV series?
I don't really have a favourite tv series ever, I like a lot.

10) How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why? (If you have an iPhone you can use Screen Time to get an accurate figure of how much you use your phone).
My daily average is 3h 11m which is so much lower than what is was in the summer. Right now, I think its alright and could be much worse.

Comments

Popular Posts